The ISPRI performance methodology is based upon the current concepts used by field experts working with elite level athletes in different sports.
Providing comprehensive integrated performance- and injury prevention programs that incorporate all components of athletic skills development form the basis of our ISPRI performance methodology.
Our mission: to increase athletes’ flexibility, strength, speed, stability, stamina and fundamental movement patterns. Reducing the risk of getting injured by learning correct movement patterns and techniques.
- Analysis of sport specific requirements and key fitness qualities
- Movement Quality Screening
- Fitness Assessment
- Profile of an athlete
- Implementation of customized strength & conditioningrograms
- Enhancement of Strength Qualities
- Energy System Development
- Performance basic
- Performance advanced
- Performance certificated